Either way, it's going to be a long four months until the next season starts. At least this time I know there's reading and writing fic to ease the withdrawal. I know I'm going to be weepy as hell tonight no matter who wins. If the Ducklings win, there will be like, tears for a week, lol. If the Devils win, I'll still be happy for them because I like them. Me, and three other people. ;) But I'd still cry because this is like the first full season of hockey I've followed and I'm dorky and overly sentimental like that.
From last night:
CHIP: This guy was staring at me the entire time I was showering at the gym.
MAE: Guys checking you out again, huh?
CHIP: Yes, this always happens. Maybe I should become gay. (pause) Don't quote me on that.
I have a Worst Case Scenario desktop calendar. Today's entry is:
How to Survive a Trip over a Waterfall
- Take a deep breath just before going over the edge.
- Go over the falls feet first.
- Jump out and away from the edge of the falls just before you go over, and cover your head with your arms.
- Start swimming immediately upon hitting the water, even before you surface.
- Swim downstream, away from the falls.
It is essential that you avoid being trapped behind the waterfall or on the rocks underneath.
All that really did is convince me that I would never survive going over a waterfall. :)
Gah, there's no way I can go to the gym today. I'm leaving at 5 to go home and watch the game.