And so I turn to my trusty friends list...
Have you ever had a dream? (E.g. become an astronaut)
The sorta' odd thing is that I was just flipping through free HD channels and there was an evangelist on who said, "God would not have put the dream in your heart if you weren't equipped with what you need." WHAT IF GOD DIDN'T PUT THE DREAM IN MY HEART MOTHERFUCKER???
More importantly, I have a video clip of several Sharks singing "Jingle Bells". And trying to name Santa's reindeer.
- WARNING: Joe Thornton appears in this wearing nothing but a teal Santa hat. :( :( :( One moment I was enjoying Ehrhoff speaking German and the next I was SCREAMING IN HORROR. Good thing I was alone at home.
- Boosh sings with a sorta' Russian accent. lastcatastrophe said he's trying to imitate Nabby. *squeaks*
- Lukowich is a ham.
- Speaking of hams, why is JR not in this??? :P
- I am saddened that Kate Longworth successfully coerced McLellan into doing this.
- Did you know that Pronger is one of Santa's reindeer?
- Appearing in this clip are: Brad Lukowich, Mike Ricci, Joe Pavelski, Todd McLellan, Jody Shelley, Joe Thornton, Ryane Clowe, Brian Boucher, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Christian Ehrhoff, Alexei Semenov, Tom Holy's bobblehead, Dan Boyle and Doug Wilson.
I'm glad that YouTube supports H.264 now! Or maybe they have for a while, I only found out while looking up the suggested resolution for widescreen clips (it's 1280x720). It looks noticeably nicer than Xvid/DivX I think.