- Zherdev looks good! I think he could possibly outshine some of the new big name players with the Rangers.
- Matt Carle looks so much better now. (And is getting a ton of ice time). I bet he, Gomez and Dubinsky hung out together and that Carle was blushing and giggling like a schoolgirl the whole time. Then they went out into the Czech wilderness and shot a moose and skinned it.
- I like how Al Trautwig called Vinny Prospal a "member" of the Czech Republic. It certainly brings new meaning to the term "country club".
- I saw Ryan Malone on the ice with a teammate wearing 17 nearby and my mind immediately screamed, "PETR!!!" Then I remembered I was watching the Lightning. I wonder if Malone ever looks at Radim Vrbata and thinks, sadly, but you're not my Czech 17.
- Lots of good chances for both teams, and the goalies have been good, but I'm still surprised there weren't more goals. Maybe the forwards don't have their hands back yet.
- Vinny Lecavalier interview:
- I can't believe that Petr went to Europe, got violently sick, then somehow hurt his groin. :(
- How do you manage to nail your own player on a PP dump in, thus bouncing the puck back out to spring the other team on a breakaway?
- Kind of bizarre that Sidney and Marian ran into each other in the Bahamas.
- Aww, little pig-faced Tyler Kennedy scored in OT.
Alex's baby is noticeably bigger after 2 weeks and she can do more things now, like lift her legs up at a 90 degree angle. She also grabs things and kicks a bunch, and has started putting things in her mouth. Alex assembled a little baby chair with toys attached to it, then we started playing with the toys. We think it's because we were deprived and didn't have toys as babies, so that's why we had fun playing with them. :P