New Oilers winger Petr Sykora, who lived at the home of former Boston Bruins No. 1 draft Jonathan Aitken (1996) when he was a teenager and training here in the summer, has come full circle. He's renting the house again with Jonathan's engineer dad and mom in the Turks and Caicos Islands for the year.
And joolzie's husband thought of a very important question: does Petr sleep in the master bedroom, or in his old room? Is he going to be having sex in his billet's bed??? *ahem*
I feel like my trip deserves a long post, but I'm not good with those, so here's a summary:
- Standouts: (Sharks) Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Lukas Kaspar, Joe Pavelski, (Kings)
JiriAnze Kopitar, Gabe Gauthier (only not really), (Ducks) Bobby Ryan, (Coyotes) Martin Hanzal, Peter Mueller.
- Babies in suits, looking all awkward, are very cute.
- Mmm, foooooooooood.
- If you want to go to sleep early, don't start talking about scars.
- QaF marathon! Is Pittsburgh really this gay mecca?
- Pedicured feet in flip flops.
- Babies like to watch little girls figure skate.