Anyway, it was Wine Festival day, so they had wine tasting a couple of hours before the game. It was huuuuuuuuuge. There were like, 30 wineries there (representin'!) or something. So, it was $10 for 5 tastes, where the people pouring the wine interpret "taste" as half a glass. :P Even though I poured out a lot of wine, I think I still ended up drinking something equivalent to a glass, which sounds like very little, but isn't for a lightweight like me, and led to
- much giggling
- going half-blind going up the stairs to the bathroom
- sitting down on the way to the bathroom feeling pukey
- sitting on the toilet and dozing for half an inning
- sitting down on the way back from the bathroom feeling pukey
- feeling pukey back in my seat and staring at the ground focusing on dolphins (why dolphins?!) to not puke
- shivering after the sun went down because alcohol makes me cold
- bumming a blanket from the family next to me
- squishing Lira because she didn't have a jacket and was coooold too
- squishing Lira for fun, hee!
I was drunk for 3 hours on 1 glass of wine.
It doesn't sound like much fun when described like that, but it was really, really fun, cos' I got to hang out with Lira, hehe! It was a good game too (for the A's, heh heh) especially that 2nd inning where 5 guys walked, 2 of them for runs. *grin* And some nifty defensive plays too. I've been seeing good things from Eric Chavez the past few games so I kind of like him. :)
[Edit: Major hivemind moment. Lira and I had both had biscuits and gravy for breakfast that day and hadn't had them for at least a year before that. *boggles*]