1. How old are you--29
2. What is your first and middle name--Mabelene, no middle name
3. Where do you live--San Francisco :)
1. If you could look like anyone who would it be right now--Daniela Pestova
2. Do you think that you are pretty--No. Because my mommy told me so ;)
3. What do you love most about your body--My legs!
1. How many times have you been in love--3
2. Have you ever cheated on someone--Yes >.<
3. How many times have you been dumped--Once
1. How many boys/girls have you ever kissed--4
2. How boyfriends or girlfriends have you had--3
3. How many boys/girls have you had sex with--4. 3.5? Does oral sex count?
1. Would you ever have an abortion--Right now? No. I can't speak for the future. :)
2. Do you believe that a women should have a choice -- Yes
3. Do you believe that having an abortion is the same as murder--No
1. What religion are you--N/A
2. Do you believe you will go to hell if you are not saved--It would be a shame to waste that lovely apartment complex we have reserved for us.
3. Do you believe in reincarnation--Yes
1. Do you like our president OR would you rather Kerry be president/why--I'd rather Kerry be president as he'd probably do less damage to the country
2. If you COULD make 1 law, what would it be--Can't think of anything, although I do think the best form of government is a benevolent dictatorship. :P
3. What is something that is ILLEGAL, that should NOT be--Marijuana
1. What is one regret you have--Believing my mother's insane behaviour was my fault
2. If you could restart your life would you--*shrieks* And live through my childhood again? Noooooooooo!!! *grin*
3. What is your favorite quote--I'm not a quote person. I'm not sure I could remember one either given what my memory is like these days...
1. Name 1 secret you have been keeping--I'm going to cheat. :P My roomies don't know that Chip and I used to be together, just we used to live together (as roommates, I told them), so that makes it a secret from them
2. Tell 1 lie--Keanu Reeves is the perfect actor to play John Constantine!
3. Tell something that no one knows about you--Uhh... sometimes I used to play Quake naked. I'm not sure if I've shared that with anyone... [Edit: Looks like I have. Hmm, I like burning strands of loose hair? In general, if I think of it, I share it. :P]
1. What is your favorite movie--The Terminator. *shifty eyes* I'm a sucker for epic, save-the-world type stories, and while time travel almost always sucks because of the paradox thing, they managed to do it in a wistful way
2. What is your favorite tv show--Buffy, the Vampire Slayer. Did I mention that I'm a sucker for epic, save-the-world type stories? Great writing, great casting, never pure angst or humour, but a mix of both and the lesson that the scariest things in life have nothing to do with monsters
3. What is your favorite cartoon--The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers. I'm sure it was very formulaic and cheesy and all that, but I liked the whole space cowboy theme and the continuing storyline of the guy trying to rescue his wife and kids. Honestly, I can barely remember it, but I do remember really loving it
1. What is your favorite song--"Janie's Got a Gun" by Aerosmith
2. Who is your favorite singer/band--Bon Jovi. I lurve hair bands *grin*
3. Name a song that has a special meaning to you--"The Living Years" by Mike and the Mechanics. The singer had a bad relationship with his father who died before they settled their differences. The verse that always makes me sniffly is "I think I caught his spirit later that same year/I'm sure I heard his echo in my baby's new born tears/I just wish I could have told him in the living years"
1. How often do you get on your computer--I'm pretty much on or near it whenever I'm in my room
2. How many hours do you spend on your computer a week--Aiiee!!! It's got to be over 40 hours or some horrific figure like that
3. Have you ever went and met anyone that you met online--Yes! A whole bunch of cool people! Like the guys who used to play on my Quake server. We all brought our machines to someone's house so we could all kill each other in person. *grin* Also pennyann, lastcatastrophe, templeempress, branwynelf, tersa, tamiflu, CC from HD, flanneryflyer--all very cool people :D
1. Do you have kids--No
2. Do you want (more) kids/ how many--No kids for now *shrieks*
3. What names do you have picked out--*still freaking out*
1. Do you have any pets--Yes, the tiny shrimp in my eco-sphere. They make me feel vaguely guilty whenever I eat shrimp but I've gotten over it *grin*
2. How many do you have/ do they live in your house--There are two of them and they hang out together. The eco-sphere is on the shelf next to my computer so I turn my head to look at them a lot! :)
3. What are their names--I think they're Petr and Jason, heh heh.
1. What race are you--Chinese
2. What color are your eyes--dark brown
3. What color is your hair--black
1. How often do you shave? What do you shave--Err, underarms every day or two. Nether regions maybe every two weeks
2. What deodorant do you use--None. Nobody in my family ever used it and I know of only one of my friends who did. Must be a cultural thing
3. What kind of hair spray or shampoo/conditioner do you use--Pantene, rotated with whatever cheapie brand that smells nice
1. What do you have on right now--Army green pants, sneakers and a Mighty Ducks T-shirt. In my defence, it's my workout T-shirt
2. What are you watching/listening to right now--The piano version "3 AM" by Matchbox 20. I liked that song a lot more ever since I found out that it was about his mother's struggle with cancer
3. Name 3 people that you want to take this quiz RIGHT NOW!!--Umm, okay this is where being at skip=240 gets to be a problem. almightychrissy, robi0688 and greatkate if they haven't already answered it. :)