Things I learned from ESPN:
- the Flyers goalie is called Khabibulin
- the Sharks goalie is called Kiprusoff
- when the crowd is chanting "let's go, Lightning", that means that the building has been quieted
- it is obvious that Primeau and Kapanen have a relationship
- when a team outshoots the other team by a margin of 18-11, they are being outworked
Sometimes, I hate my head. When I used to play computer games that I were really absorbing, I used to imagine them as I was going to sleep. Now if it's a very simple game, like Bejeweled, it's not so bad. When it's an RTS like Warcraft, I'm in trouble because I end up simulating these large-scale battles in my head and I wake up the next morning exhausted.
So last night, in my dreams (or possibly while I was mildly awake), I simulated not one but two full hockey games in my head. In the first one, we lost to the Flames. In the second one we won, thanks to Cheech. I am so tired now. :(
I've already told IHC the first bit of this post, and joolzie the second. But you know, repetition leads to humour.