The HD archive search is ridiculously slow. Each page of search results takes a long time to load, and there's no built-in way to skip to a certain date. However, CIA!Mae has a way. :D
- First, go to the HD home page and click on the month you want to search in. Note down the first message number. If you want to search at the end of a month, it's probably easier to click on the next month, so it's closer to your search range.
- Type in your keyword and click Search Archive like you would a normal search.
- Click Next to get the next page of search results.
- Edit the URL string, replacing the message number with the number you noted down earlier, and hit enter to reload the page with the new URL.
- Now you can click Previous to search in the future or Next to search in the past, relative to that date.